Dynamis SP is one of the leading systems in aesthetic laser therapy FOTONA. The platform combines two lasers:
- Nd:YAG wavelength of 1064 nm
- Er:YAG wavelength of 2940 nm
The combination of two complementary lasers and the combination of therapeutical protocols is at the bottom of an extremely high efficiency of the procedure which is performed with SP Dynamis.
The system gives the opportunity to be used in aesthetic medicine, dentistry, gynecology and surgery.
Nd:YAG-laser has a significant degree of penetrating the skin in the deepest layers of the dermis and hypodermis. This laser is commonly used for therapies treating broken blood vessels and various vascular changes of the skin. Another big group of procedures are the subcutaneous tissues and the temperature that is achieved leads to the reduction of fat deposition. These effects also determine Dynamis SP’s ability to rejuvenate and firm the skin while reducing fat accumulation.
This laser is also used for nail fungus and contagious warts.
Er:YAG laser has an effect over the surface of the skin – with it it is possible to remove various skin formations – warts, condylomas, etc. Through fractional regimes, skin rejuvenation is possible.
The combined therapies use both lasers and give better results the aesthetic medicine.
The main innovations of FOTONA are:
PIANO mode of Nd:YAG-laser uses revolutionary ultra-long pulses in which the beam penetrates deep inside the skin and heats up the subcutaneous tissue while maintaining a cooler temperature on the surface layers. With this intensive heating of the subcutaneous tissues and stimulation of the collagen synthesis the effects of firming and rejuvenation of the skin are evident.
FRAC3 mode of Nd:YAG-laser is the innovative non-ablative fractional therapy for skin rejuvenation and photoepilation.
What are the main causes for using Dynamis SP:
- Removal of broken capillaries
- Removal of benign formations on the skin
- Laser therapy for nail fungus
- Laser therapy for snoring
- Laser therapy of stress incontinence and syndrome of relaxed vaginal walls
- Skin firming and rejuvenation of the treated areas
- Laser therapy of rosacea and acne
- Laser removal of scars
- Non-ablative laser rejuvenation
- Ablative skin rejuvenation
- Fractional laser rejuvenation
- Laser therapy of moles
- Laser lipolysis
- Endovenous laser ablation
- Laser therapy of hyperhidrosis